Overview of RSS Feeds for EconLog
EconLog offers a variety of RSS feeds, allowing site users to customize their experiences by using the feed reader or news aggregator of their choice.
Please Note: Some of our RSS feed urls have changed since our updated design/platform revisions initiated on June 13, 2018. The revised RSS feed urls are listed and described below.
List of available RSS Feeds for EconLog
There are two types of feeds for EconLog: all-post feeds and blogger-specific feeds. All-post feeds include posts by all bloggers plus guest-bloggers. Blogger-specific feeds include posts by individual bloggers.
- All-post feeds. We offer two options for all-post RSS feeds on EconLog:
- Full text feed: http://stageeconlib.wpengine.com/feed/index_xml. This comprehensive RSS feed provides the complete text for each EconLog post. Blogger names and the number of comments to date are included. This is our most-requested, most popular feed.
- Excerpts only feed: http://stageeconlib.wpengine.com/feed/. This basic RSS feed provides a quick list of the EconLog posts in the shortest possible format. A truncated blurb with the first few words of each EconLog post is included. Blogger names and the number of comments to date are not included.
- Blogger-specific feeds. We offer individualized RSS feeds for each of our regular EconLog bloggers. The complete text for each blogger as well as the number of comments to date are included.
- Bryan Caplan: http://stageeconlib.wpengine.com/feed/indexCaplan_xml
- David Henderson: http://stageeconlib.wpengine.com/feed/indexHenderson_xml
- Pierre Lemieux: To come.
- Alberto Mingardi: http://stageeconlib.wpengine.com/feed/indexMingardi_xml
- Scott Sumner: http://stageeconlib.wpengine.com/feed/indexSumner_xml